Our Annual General Meeting is taking place on Monday 21 July, 7pm at Taddy’s Barn, East Northdown Farm Nursery, George Hill Road, Margate. On the agenda is the following:
1) Purpose of AGM
2) Presentation by Kashmir Flint – “Tiny Terrors – The Dark Side Of Kent’s Wildlife”
3) Minutes of the last AGM (8 July 2013)
4) Chair’s Report (Steve Darling)
5) Treasurer’s Report (Michaela Flint)
6) Dane Valley Elders
The steering group has the discretion to nominate persons for this award, having been deemed to have made a significant contribution to the project.
7) Amendments to Constitution
8) Any Other Business
Requests to be received by the Chair or Secretary at least 7 days prior to the AGM.
9) Election of Steering Group
Nominations to be received by the Chair or Secretary at least 7 days prior to the AGM. At present, six people are on the Steering Group: Steve Darling, Kashmir Flint, Michaela Flint, Carol Davenport, Paul Harrison, and Evie Bünte.
In respect of Items 6, 8 and 9, you can contact Dane Valley Woods via the Contact Form on this website.
All members of the community are welcome to attend, whether or not they wish to be considered for the Steering Group. Come along and find out more about us!